Kula is, as the company describes itself, a place in Rotterdam where people can relax and recharge. They have an all day cafe, give yoga classes and organize events. The food in the cafe is “nourishing comfort food” and there are also to-go options.
- Photography. With every headline there is a photo that also very well reflects the vibe of the company.
- Corporate identity. The house style fits very well with the interior and also conveys the atmosphere well. They have a playful font that is reminiscent of the yin-yang symbol, a good link with the yoga classes.
- responsive. The website scales very well. All important information always remains clearly visible on the website, such as the button to book a yoga class, the menu button, button to info about the cafe and the events and yoga. On mobile, the menu also collapses into a hamburger menu.
- readability. The texts are easy to read and there is good use of white space around the text.
Points for improvement
- The logo rotates when loading the homepage. Very nice in itself, but it runs very fast.
- On the Studio page they show pictures of the studio, but they go very fast and you can’t click through them yourself. A carousel would be nice here.
- The menu button for the restaurant’s menu can be a bit lost due to the color and because it is in a photo.
In the words of the owner: “ We are a small webshop Risk Managers Email List that sells climate-friendly and ecological stationery. We started small now but have a lot of ambition to design and produce even more products!”. So Paperleaves sells things like notebooks, stickers, bookmarks, prints and more. Everything is made from recyclable materials and can be personalized.
- First impression. Here too, a photo is used on the homepage that conveys the vibe of the company. It also immediately shows some products and you are immediately referred to the shop.
- Corporate identity. A minimalistic modern house style with neutral colours. The corporate identity is based on the products that the company sells. This is strong because it is consistent and can give you an idea of what it will look like without looking at the product.
- responsive. The website is usable on mobile.
- readability. A legible font is used. The text lines are not too long, making them easy to read.