Regularly publishing blog articles allows you to optimize your SEO and improve your site traffic (we are talking about it in this article ). However, if you don’t Norway Email List the best practices for writing effective content, it will take a lot more work for you to achieve your results (if you will). I offer you a quick overview of the best practices for publishing formidably effective blog articles.

It all started with a meeting during which the Rhums et Punchs Isautier and our agency teams were together thinking about a publication to relay for April 1. Very quickly, the idea of ​​talking about a new totally offbeat flavor for a future Arranged Rum was imposed. Isautier has therefore published a new “creation” on his Facebook page: l’Arrangé Gâteau Manioc.

The 80/20 Rule

Before I walk you through the best practices, it’s important to note that there are no hard and fast rules for blogging. We like to think that 80% of your blog posts should follow these general guidelines, while the remaining 20% ​​may be outside of these guidelines.

Norway Email List

A good example of this 80/20 guideline is the length of a blog post. 80% of the time, it is best if your articles are at least 400-600 words long, but it is acceptable to publish articles of 300 words . After all, this is a blog, and by the very nature of a blog, the format should be somewhat open and fluid , based on the content of the post.

The 10 Commandments :

Create an article of at least 400 words . The post you write doesn’t have to be a novel, but it also doesn’t have to be so short that it doesn’t add value to your readers. Create content that is relevant to your persona . When writing your article, your only concern should be the content of the article. Don’t get distracted by adding keywords, links, images, CTAs, or anything else related to marketing. Write for people, not search engines.

Use tools to follow good SEO practices . There are a number of WordPress SEO tools or plugins. They provide basic guidelines that will help you create an SEO-effective article. Yoast SEO is the best known, but there are many others . Of course, you write so that your article is well referenced by the search engines. Of course, an article of more than 1,500 words will perform better in SEO. However, keep in mind that you also (and especially) write for humans . It is possible to be convincing without writing toast. Remember …. Twitter is a “micro blogging” platform and each tweet is limited to 280 characters. However, it is possible to be impactful and effective when you tweet. So make sure you follow the guidelines most of the time , but don’t let them stifle your creativity.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.