In order to get her business certified as woman-owned, a woman or group of women must China Phone Number make an application to the NWBOC for certification and supply business paperwork that supports the claim that the business is at least 51% owned and controlled.

Women or women Incorporation

Papers, a partnership agreement, or a county DBA (doing business as) fictitious name filing will normally suffice. The second step takes place at. The  where the application and supporting paperwork. Are review in detail to verify that the legal owner of the business.


A woman or group of women

Once the review is complete and the paperwork has pass inspection, a site inspector will  meeting with the owner(s) at the actual location of the business to see how the business is operat on a daily basis and verify that a woman.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.