A tax agent is a party authorized by the KRA commissioner to conduct tax affairs on behalf of the taxpayer. They may also be managers, special agents, executors, financiers – at a loss, receiver or executor appointed to manage, administer, cancel or cancel the affairs of a taxpayer, including a deceased taxpayer. . They offer professional assistance to people or companies that cannot or do not want to prepare taxes on their own. The Czech Republic Phone Number Tax Employees Committee, which ensures that tax employees are eligible to apply, encourages them to register.
Responsibilities of the tax agent
Taxpayers can safely hire taxpayers for their services because they are certified as skilled professionals. Their roles are:
- Preparing and filing accurate tax returns to ensure tax evasion
- Submit appropriate documentation when requested by KRA
- Provides payments collected in the name of the Authority
- The use of accurate price classification to ensure that imports are not undervalued
- Maintains tax records in the name of the taxpayer
- Use the funds set aside for funds in the books of account, records, tax returns or tax invoices such as Kenya Shillings
Requirements to become a tax collector
If you want to become a KRA tax officer, you need to meet these requirements.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya
- He is a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Kenya and currently has a working certificate
- Former tax administrator with at least ten years of experience in tax administration
- It is a holder of other relevant qualifications and is recognized by the commission as sufficient for a tax officer.
How to become a tax collector
If you want to become a tax officer, you need a license. This license has been issue to you once. Will respond to you in writing their decisions and will occasionally issue a list of people who are license to work or work in tax work. Please note that the above rules do not apply to non-residents who are temporarily staying in Kenya if they wish to represent the customer in tax matters.
Deleting the registration with the back eye
If you wish to waive your duty as a taxman you are require to notify your KRA in writing at least seven days prior to the termination of your service. KRA can revoke a tax permit if: